Plockton Boat Hire
- Plockton Boat Hire
- 33 Harbour Street
- Ross-shire IV52 8TN
With its palm trees, an idyllic bay and fascinating wildlife, Plockton is simply stunning. There is no better way to appreciate the beauty of this coastal gem than to view it from its tranquil waters.
Whether you are a lover of sailing and crave a few hours on the water or simply want to enjoy a view of the unrivalled beauty of our coastline, what better way to experience the best of what Plockton has to offer, than to get out onto the water with a canoe or rowing boat from Plockton Boat Hire?
Plockton Boat Hire is run by Malcolm, a keen sailor, who after eight years away, could no longer resist the lure of the beautiful village where he spent his childhood.
- Harbour Street
- get out onto the water . . .
- . . . with Malcolm — 12 years experience as a sailing instructor
- a range of canoes and rowing boats
- solo or with the family
- great for kids
- all hires suitable for beginners
- life jackets provided
|every day (depending on weather)|
|for prices, see below|
- tickets . . .
- available at Hidden Treasures
- or catch me at The Wall
- sailing tuition
- two day sailing courses (recognised by the Royal Yachting Association
- suitable for beginner groups of up to six children or three adults
- see below for prices
- canoes & boats for hire . . .
1 hour 2 hours Single Canoe £9.00 £15.00 Double Canoe £12.00 £18.00 Peekaboo Canoe £12.00 £18.00 Rowing Boat £15.00 £25.00 (max 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children) All hire subject to weather and tidal conditions. Life Jackets are provided and must be worn.
- sailing tuition . . .
RYA National Sailing Scheme:
Two-day sailing courses
£120.00 Two-hour Introduction to Sailing £70.00 Private lesson (1 on 1) £40.00 per hour Family groups by arrangement