- Kenny, Mary & Susan Gollan
- Plockton Inn
- Innes Street
- Ross-shire IV52 8TW
Locally caught fish and shellfish take pride of place in the meals and snacks available all day in the lounge bar and restaurant.
Everything is prepared on the premises and prime local produce is used wherever possible.
There is also a large garden at the rear of the hotel to keep the children amused.
A recent addition to our menu has been smoked seafood which we cure in a purpose-built smokery at the rear of the Inn.
- Innes Street
|open: All Year|
|snacks and hot meals are available throughout the day|
- at the Plockton Inn . . .
- At lunchtime, we offer a range of fresh dishes, and homemade soup, sandwiches and baked potatoes.
- Vegetarian dishes and a children's menu are always available.
- From our evening menu, try:
- Seafood Platter from our own Smokery, a selection of what's available today from the West coast's finest seafood — salmon, trout, prawns, mussels, oysters and clams — some fresh and some cured in our own smokery here at the Inn — served with wasabi mayonnaise dip and a basket of crusty bread. starter or main
- Hand Dived King Scallops, landed in Kyle of Lochalsh, these succulent scallops are gently pan fried with bacon and garlic and finished with cream — rich and delicious. Served with a choice of baby boiled potatoes or chips. starter or main
- Braised Venison, Highland venison slowly cooked with shallots and wild mushrooms in a rich gravy. Served with baby boiled potatoes or chips. main
- Our puddings range from light (e.g. Medley of Fruit Sorbets) to hearty (Sticky Toffee Pudding). Or try a selection of Scottish cheeses.
- We have daily specials on our blackboard, and always a vegetarian dish.
- Most of the dishes on the menu are available in half size portions for children.
- Our carefully chosen wine list has been especially selected to complement the dishes. And we have a wide range of liqueurs and a range of over 50 malt whiskies available at the bar.