- Plockton Historical Society
- Programme of talks — 2015
- There are no more talks for 2015 but we will have a full programme for next year. Keep checking the web site.
- All talks are on a Thursday 7:30pm
Plockton Village Hall
£1.50 members, £3.00 non-members
- Music at the Hotels
- Traditional ceilidh music by local musicians
- At the Plockton Hotel —
every Wednesday starting in the early summer,
- At the Plockton Inn —
every Thursday through the year
and every Tuesday from around Easter,
- The Plockton Inn Quiz
- The long-running Friday Quiz, MC is Susan or Mary
- Every Friday from 21:00, until the summer
- Hogmanay New Year 2015/16
- Traditionally celebrated
- There will be a bonfire and fireworks at midnight (the bells) on the island, viewed from the car park. Bring your own bottle.
- There will likely be a dance at the hall, going through midnight till the wee hours.
- Thursday 31 December 2015
- Regatta 2016
- The main fortnight of the sailing season, although races take place before and after. Culminates with Regatta Weekend: concert (tickets)and a dance (tickets), both on Friday.
- On Saturday, after the children's Ragamuffin race (morning), street parties with local bands outside the hotels (all welcome).
- Regatta always starts on the Monday following the fourth Sunday in July.
- Monday 25 July — Saturday 6 August 2016