- Plockton Historical Society
- Programme of talks — 2014
- 17 April — Peter MacKenna, "The History of Local Sheilings"
- 15 May — Ian Grimmer
"The History of West Coast Fishing Boats"
- 25 September — Richard Wilberforce
"The History of Local Mansions"
- 16 October — Bill Ramsay
"The History of West Coast Wrecks"
- 20 November, "Subject and speaker to be arranged" — followed by an informal evening with wine, cheese and mince pies. No admission charge. All welcome.
- All talks are on a Thursday 7:30pm
Plockton Village Hall
£1.50 members, £3.00 non-members
- Music at the Hotels
- Traditional ceilidh music by local musicians
- At the Plockton Hotel —
every Wednesday starting in the early summer,
- At the Plockton Inn —
every Thursday through the year
and every Tuesday from around Easter,
- The Plockton Inn Quiz
- The long-running Friday Quiz, MC is Susan or Mary
- Every Friday from 21:00, until the summer
- Regatta 2014
- The main fortnight of the sailing season, although races take place before and after. Culminates with Regatta Weekend: concert (tickets), dance (tickets), Commodore's Party (invite only), all on Friday.
- On Saturday, after the children's Ragamuffin race (morning), street parties with local bands outside the hotels (all welcome).
- Regatta always starts on the Monday following the fourth Sunday in July.
- Monday 28 July — Saturday 9 August
- Hogmanay New Year 2014/15
- Traditionally celebrated
- There will be a bonfire and fireworks at midnight (the bells) on the island, viewed from the car park. Bring your own bottle.
- There will likely be a dance at the hall, going through midnight till the wee hours.
- Wednesday 31 December 2014