- Gilly Langton — Contemporary Jewellery
- The Plockton Summer Jewellery Show
- A wide range of contemporary jewellery in silver, gold, precious stones and hand dyed elastic.
- Gilly’s work is also available at www.gillylangton.co.uk
- Monday 29 June — Thursday 9 July
closed Sunday 5 July
- Plockton Village Hall
- 11–6pm daily
- Music at the Hotels
- Traditional ceilidh music by local musicians
- At the Plockton Hotel —
every Wednesday starting in the early summer,
- At the Plockton Inn —
every Thursday through the year
and every Tuesday from around Easter,
- The Plockton Inn Quiz
- The long-running Friday Quiz, MC is Susan or Mary
- Every Friday from 21:00, until the summer
- Regatta 2015
- The main fortnight of the sailing season, although races take place before and after. Culminates with Regatta Weekend: concert (tickets)and a dance (tickets), both on Friday.
- On Saturday, after the children's Ragamuffin race (morning), street parties with local bands outside the hotels (all welcome).
- Regatta always starts on the Monday following the fourth Sunday in July.
- Monday 27 July — Saturday 8 August 2015
- Hogmanay New Year 2015/16
- Traditionally celebrated
- There will be a bonfire and fireworks at midnight (the bells) on the island, viewed from the car park. Bring your own bottle.
- There will likely be a dance at the hall, going through midnight till the wee hours.
- Thursday 31 December 2014