Jewel of the Highlands
Nestling on the seafront in the very heart of the picturesque village of Plockton, "Jewel of the Highlands", Craigview offers breath-taking and inspiring views across Loch Carron to Duncraig Castle and the mountain range beyond. The well-equipped cottage provides comfortable accommodation for up to six guests (plus cot) and has recently been refurbished and redecorated to exacting standards in a cosy, romantic Highland lodge style. Craigview is conveniently located beside Plockton Shores restaurant and shop at 30a Harbour Street and makes an ideal base for exploring scenic Wester Ross, Lochalsh and the Isle of Skye.
Facilities include a new fully-equipped kitchen, washing machine, tumble dryer and steam iron, two TVs and Blu-ray/DVD players, DVD library, Wi-Fi, high chair and travel cot, a safe, picnic hamper and cool box, reclining sofas, telephones, iDock/phone charger, electric reclining massage chair and hair dryer. An outside area with seating and table enables off-street parking or open-air dining with a spectacular panorama across Loch Carron. Solar powered lighting helps make the most of this space.
Guests' comments :
- "The cottage is wonderfully placed to access all the amenities of Plockton. Can't recommend highly enough."
- "Expected the cottage to be nice, given the photographs, but it exceeded our expectations for comfort and cosiness."
- "What a lovely place! We feel like we have found a little piece of heaven."
- "Beautiful scenery in every direction."
- "This wonderful cottage is in a beautiful location and has been really comfortable for us. Glad to have been back to my favourite place in the world."
- "Highly recommended."
- "A wonderful cottage in an idyllic position. Everything you could possibly want is here. On the list to return again."
85 Carcluie Crescent, Ayr, KA7 4SZ
mobile: 07963 489933
price: £345 - £745
open: All year
pets allowed: Yes
smoking allowed: No
ensuite available: No
wifi available: Yes
card payment available: No
The house . . .
Newly refurbished to show-home standard
Fabulous location in the heart of the village
Off-street parking / outdoor dining area
Flat screen TVs
Blueray / DVD players / DVD library
High chair and travel cot
Picnic hamper and coolbox
Please note . . .
Bed linen and towels provided or discount for own
All electricity included
Bedrooms . . .
Two double bedrooms (one downstairs)
One bedroom with two single beds
Bathroom . . .
Fully equipped with large bath and shower, slate feature walls (upstairs)
Kitchen . . .
Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
New and fully equipped with kettle, pots and pans, utensils, etc
Booking . . .
Normal booking period — Saturday to Saturday
Earliest arrival time — 16:00 (can text if available sooner)
Latest departure time — 10:00
£100 non-refundable deposit on booking, balance payable a month before arrival
Payment by cheque or BACS